All of the Valentine’s Day pieces that we’ve found irresistible are pictured with links below!
1. This dress reminds me of a beautiful Ralph Lauren Bow Tie Dress mixed with a Chanel tweed feel! It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, Church, Date Night, Business Casual Events, and Girls Night Out! I want this dress!
2. This would be perfect for Valentine’s Day and is under $30! P.S. Love the drop shoulder accent!
3. This jacket has the coolest pearl embellished, ruffle sleeves! Better yet, it comes in lots of different colors and is under $35!
4. This is a dream! It’s the most beautiful jewelry travel case I’ve ever seen! It has spots for your earrings and necklaces so that you can travel without harming them! You can also get your initials monogrammed on it! Craig, if you’re reading this, this would be one item to remember lol!
5. I’m planning on wearing my extra long pink cardigan on Valentine’s Day with tennis shoes but I love dressing it up with heels too!
6. This H&M classic pink v-neck sweater is perfect tucked into any style jean or pant on Valentine’s Day or any day!
7. I saved my favorite for last! Anything knit is heavenly to me…AND this sweater comes in toddler/girl sizes too so you can match your mini!